Remote Control Panel
The RCP-NKM is the most popular NK Series control panel and finds a home in a wide range of applications due to its familiarity, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
The RCP-NKM has all of the same button programmability as the RCP-NK1 (source, destination, breakaway, level select, macro, protect, take and panel lock), and adds a backlit 16x2 LCD display for display of source and destination names, system warnings and errors.
Additionally, the RCP-NKM adds the ability to create menus which enables the grouping of sources and destinations based on physical requirements (studios, edit suites, QC racks) or categories (servers, cameras, monitors). Menu navigation buttons programmed onto the RCP-NKM also enable quick access between menus.
Multiple RCP-NKMs can be tied together to operate as a single, larger panel. By doing this, the tied RCP-NKMs can operate as a larger menu driven source / destination switching panel or a larger cut bus panel with a single button per source access. The variable backlight allows labels to be read in low light control room conditions, making this panel ideal for a wide range of environments.
- 40 fully illuminated LED backlit buttons
- Backlit 16x2 LCD display
- Slim design: 1RU, depth 4.4cm
- Full function, programmable control panel
- Configurable as cut-bus, multi-cutbus or menu driven source / destination switching control panel
- Control up to 32 levels, across 16 breakaways
- Removable keycaps for labeling of button functions using transparent inserts
- Universal power supply included
- 5-year transferable warranty
RCP-NKM Kameleon M Series 40 Button and LCD Display Control Panel
NK-5V2A Shelf Spare Power Supply for the RCP-NKM