The NK-IPS Network Bridge is the external gateway to all NK Series devices for configuration, firmware upgrades, monitoring and remote control.
The NK-IPS provides an Ethernet port that connects to a LAN or directly to a computer. This port is used to communicate to a web browser or DashBoard Control System to configure and control the NK Series Routing System.
NK-IPS is also equipped with a buffered 8-port T-Bus hub. T-Bus is the RS-485 based communications system the NK Series uses to communicate between devices such as control panels and frames. Each T-Bus port can support multiple devices in a daisy chain configuration.
Alarm status and monitoring is displayed on the NK-IPS Online Devices webpage enabling users to locate errors and troubleshoot problems.
- Network configuration and monitoring of NK Series devices via internal web server or DashBoard Control System
- Compact size: 1RU, depth 2.4cm
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized changes
- Front panel status and communications indicators
- 8 port hub for T-Bus compliant devices
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Supports static or DHCP assigned IP addressing
- Universal power supply included
- Optional redundant power
- 5-year transferable warranty
NK-IPS Network IP Configuration Device
NK-IPS External Redundant Power
NK-P1 Spare or Redundant, 50W, +15V External Power Supply
NK-DRY Y Cable for two NK-P1 External Power Supplies
NK-IPS Rack Mount Redundant Power
NK-RP1/P Rack Mount, 1RU, 100W, +15V Redundant Power Supply
NK-S12/P NK-RP1/P Power Supply Cable for NK-IPS