IntroductionInception, a breakthrough technology from
Ross that connects production to social media.
Latest User ReportWatch our latest video testimonial from
Senators Sports and Entertainment.
What's New?Inception version 8.1 adds the ability to monitor and follow any Facebook page, a federated search, and many other feature additions.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Inception Social is our toolset to discover and curate social media content for use in productions, bring text and image content from social media into graphics playout, manage moderating and approving content from social media channels, and prompt user engagement via social media polling.
Captivate Your Audience
- Bring social media content into your productions with tickers, crawls, and user generated content as part of the broadcast.
- Engage your audience with social media polling and real-time results rendered right on-screen.
- Ask your audience a question on social media and aggregate the responses.
- Create talking points, respond to audience questions on-air, and allow fans to interact with interview guests.
Have a Conversation
- Create and publish content to your website and all of your social media platforms from one unified hub.
- Respond and moderate user comments and questions on your social media pages.
Connect Everything Together
- Get your job done in the anywhere using modern browser-based technology that just works. Login via any connected workstation on your Mac, Windows PC, or iPad, with no client to install.
- Automate news playout and make your production more consistent with a powerful integration to the Ross OverDrive automated production control system. Record, encode, and automatically deliver content for social media and the Web directly from the broadcast with OverDrive QuickTurn.
- Repurpose and trigger content publication from your newsroom computer system by linking to it via Inception's MOS uplink.
Give a voice to your audience. Social media is a medium accessible to anyone, and broadcasters, sports teams, and entertainment venues are looking to social media as a means to reach their audiences. Up until now, there were few easy ways of integrating all forms of social media into one unified dashboard. Inception is changing that, providing the ability to publish content to social media and the Web, discover and curate content for your productions or live event, or engage your audience through social media polling with real-time results.