Inception provides a complete tool suite for adding, editing, approving and publishing content to the web and social networking sites. Inception can either run standalone or connected to a newsroom editorial system such as Avid iNews or Associated Press ENPS to dynamically load story rundowns via industry standard MOS protocol.
- Add publication formats to an existing story or create a new story in any format.
- Float story formats independently of the main story, attach them anywhere in the rundown.
- Edit the content in each story format to suit the destination.
- Format specific editors make editing simple.
- Dictionary based automatic casing, and blacklisted word checking for all text.
- Submit complete stories for approval.
- Email can be automatically sent to approvers when a story is submitted.
- None, one or multiple approvers can be configured.
- Create user groups to approve stories by format or by rundown.
- Review and approve stories that are ready to be published.
- Click on the story or reply to use email to approve stories.
- Publish immediately, at a scheduled time, or in relation to an item going live on your broadcast channel.