Frame Configuration Tool
A simple new way to configure a Ross Video openGear® frame with Ross Video products and accessories.
The Ross Video openGear® Frame Configuration Tool provides a simple way to configure a Ross Video openGear® frame with Ross Video products and accessories online. The tool provides a simple drag and drop interface with product descriptions, rear I/O images and block diagrams all available in one convenient tool. Simply select your product and drag the rear module into an available slot in the frame. Downloadable PDF files are created for each configured frame providing an image of the frame's rear I/O modules and a summary of products and accessories selected for the frame.
With the click of a button, your configuration can be sent to Ross Video for a quote request. Configurations can be saved by creating a project account, and recalled at a later date for changes or additions.
- Error free configurations with correct rear modules and space / slot allocations
- User-specified, factory configured frames
- Pre-assign your frames' network IP addresses
- Product block diagram and rear I/O image quick views
- Save and recall separate projects