IntroductionopenGear® provides the industry with the most
flexible and advanced terminal equipment possible.
ReviewBroadcast Engineering - The open architecture
platform saves space and reduces complexity.
What's New?SFS-8622-A & SFS-6622-A, 2 new 3G / HD / SD
SDI Frame Synchronizer.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Director of Infrastructure
Latest openGear® News
Ross Video is pleased to lead the industry with the open architecture, openGear® platform standard. openGear® provides the industry with the most flexible and advanced terminal equipment possible with the opportunity to select products from a wide range of technology leaders, all in one platform under one control system.
- Choices with best in class products
- Wide portfolio from industry leading manufactures
- One Control System!
- No longer a need for multiple frame standards
- No longer single sourced for solutions
- Designed by Ross Video
OG3 Series Frames
Superior flexibility, power and control from the 3rd generation of the openGear® platform. The broadcast world's first and only open-hardware platform, and your platform of choice for your broadcast infrastructure needs.
DashBoard Control & Monitoring
Take control of your Gear with the TCP / IP based, DashBoard Control and Monitoring application.
- Remote control and monitoring
- Java based application
- Automatic discovery of frames and devices
- Practical real time control
- Alarm reporting
- Multiple frames on a single control network
- Multiple DashBoard applications on a single control network
- TCP / IP based communication
- In field upgradability of devices
- Multi-vendor control
SNMP allows you to incorporate openGear® into a system wide SNMP monitoring application.
- Direct to the Frame (no Gateway required)
- Runs on a separate software port to DashBoard
- Software option (on MFC-8322-N) field upgradeable
- MIB’s (Management Information Base) posted on Ross Video website