ACID Primary Capabilities
Spectacular video images are produced for your normal studio production, and your virtual productions are turned into compelling virtual reality.
- ACID cameras provide standard SMPTE 4:2:2 video outputs as well as a unique UltrachromeHR 0:4:4 video output. This additional output-signal contains full bandwidth color information for higher quality keys.
- The standard 4:2:2 and additional 0:4:4 outputs are received and internally combined by the UltrachromeHR Chroma Keying system to create 4:4:4 signals that produce a better result for keying in virtual productions.
- High Dynamic Range on the H200 camera captures the full breadth of color and contrast in scenes, to get optimal coloration in all types of productions.
Integration is seamless into Ross Studio Ecosystems and a variety of your live production environments.
- Fully integrated DashBoard control provides operation, set-up, and shading for ACID cameras from a standard interface making it simple to use with a variety of production systems.
- As a perfect companion with Ross Robotic systems, ACID is an excellent acquisition component for solutions such as combining with UX and XPression for virtual production, and LCS for assembly productions.
A small footprint makes integration easy into your production environments.
- ACID cameras are compact, lightweight and consume minimal power in comparison to other studio cameras.
- By virtue of a lightweight design, ACID cameras can be mounted in a wide variety of ways.
- DashBoard replaces physical CCUs and provides access to every single camera control in real time through a simple, customizable user interface, that eliminates the cost and space required by camera control units.
ACID cameras use the latest in camera technology to offer high-performance image capture and a unique feature set. These cameras are designed to offer low noise, high sensitivity, and excellent picture resolution. Aside from their impressive specifications, both ACID models have several features and functionalities that further enhance the versatility of the camera.
Without question, ACID cameras are the premier choice of studio camera for virtual productions. Their unique UltrachromeHR output enables unmatchable chroma key quality – sharpening traditionally blurry chroma key edges, enhancing key transparency, and offering incredible image quality. ACID Cameras truly offer a heightened visual experience.
True to Ross tradition, ACID can be connected to and controlled by existing production systems with little effort. ACID cameras plug-in seamlessly thanks to their network-ready design, while DashBoard control provides an intuitive and customizable interface to perform virtually every camera function. ACID makes a great companion to your production systems.
Be sure to check out the complete ACIDCam specifications for the full breakdown of features.