Top Reasons to Buy
Gain a unique advantage in Virtual Studio applications
- The unique 0:4:4 full resolution chroma output is the definitive signal for high quality virtual productions. Pair ACID cameras with the UltrachromeHR Chroma Keying System for unrivaled chroma key performance.
- Low signal to noise technology specifically addresses the traditional issues with chroma key edges; enjoy properly blended key edges and enhanced key transparency.
- HDR quality video permits greater creativity with lighting options and results in richer colors for augmented reality and virtual productions.
Get outstanding results for the demanding requirements of your virtual productions
Acquire superior image quality in any studio environment
- ACID cameras offer 1080p format (with H200) and 1080i (with Z50) HD formats respectively.
- The ACID H200 utilizes the very latest 2/3” UAIT MOS sensors that provide an amazing level of sensitivity, signal to noise, and overall picture quality.
- HDR functionality, low noise, and high sensitivity come together to offer exceptional imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
Realize the look you expect on-air with the latest imaging technologies.
Fit seamlessly into integrated production environments
- The perfect companion with Ross Robotics Furio and CamBot systems, to enhance productions with seamless camera movements and fantastic smooth motion.
- With fully integrated DashBoard control, not only are set-up and paint applications enabled through a simple user interface, ACID also becomes embedded within a full production control system such as OverDrive and LCS.
- Whether it is the Tracked UX System or Trackless Studio, ACID is the ideal acquisition component for simple integration into these virtual production systems with pristine results.
Attain complete live production solutions that are easier for you to install and support.