PIVOT Primary Capabilities
Pivotal moments are captured for you in high quality definition quickly and accurately.
- PIVOTCam-20 offers fully progressive 3G 1080P
- The latest CMOS sensor technology is utilized, which offers ultra-low noise (74db); ideal for low-light environments
- High quality Olympus optics along with fast accurate auto-focus quickly hones in on subjects
- A large rotation angle range, ultra-smooth PTZ mechanism, and preset positions come together for fast and smooth maneuvering of the camera
Effective design provides you with a PTZ camera that is suitable for a number of applications.
- Flexible wall mounting is included. Use creative vantage points to get the best angles in large spaces such as auditoriums, sanctuaries, theaters and more.
- PIVOTCam isn’t an intrusion on your environment. PIVOT blends in easily with its surroundings, consumes minimal power, and runs silently.
Integration is simple into Ross Studio Ecosystems and a variety of your live production environments.
- Control PIVOTCam via a Carbonite Production switcher joystick or from an intuitive DashBoard panel that can be used from virtually anywhere. Utilize on-the-fly manual control or instantly recall pre-programmed moves.
- Automate camera control when used with Lightning Control Systems or OverDrive automated production control systems through intuitive touchscreen controls and panels.
- Utilize standard VISCA protocols that plug easily into existing production systems
PIVOTCam is a high-performance, cost-effective PTZ camera that gets you on-the-scene fast and keeps you there. This camera is the perfect companion for assembly, education, corporate, house of worship, live event, and broadcast POV productions – just to name a few.
PIVOTCam produces spectacular video images under a wide range of lighting conditions, utilizing an array of Pan/Tilt/Zoom and Focus control along with preset recalls. PIVOTCam is another critical component of Ross Video’s complete live production solutions. Enjoy 3G 1080P and HD visuals with low noise and high sensitivity, combined with a 20x optical zoom via high quality Olympus optics. Total control of these features is obtained via DashBoard software panels, along with live joystick control via production switcher control panels.
With PIVOTCam, it’s as simple as Pan. Tilt. Zoom. Repeat.