The most current Production Release of DashBoard is version 8. DashBoard v8 adds in a lot of features to make developing CustomPanels easier and provides new features to get the most out of those panels. The latest version can be downloaded here.
Use PanelBuilder if you want to:
- Integrate control of multiple devices into a single, logically laid out control surface. For example, trigger graphics, video servers, and transitions from the same UI.
- Allow your operators to focus on the production, and not on the equipment being used. This is especially useful when operators are experts in what the production needs to be, but not how it’s made such as in a House of Worship, School or Corporate setting.
- Support a new workflow using existing equipment. For example select, preview and display static graphics using a Ross Video Master Control MC1-MK.
- Create a Network Operations Center view of geographically dispersed production equipment, with system health status aggregating up thru each level so that you can quickly drill down to where the trouble is when faults occur.
- Control other vendors’ equipment. With over 50 openGear and DashBoard Connect partners, it’s quite likely that the equipment you want to control already understands DashBoard. Otherwise, advanced users can take advantage of PanelBuilder’s rich and powerful scripting support to communicate with 3rd party equipment via UDP.