JT-NM Tested, AIMS-compliant SMPTE ST 2110 signal conversion and processing. Flexible stream handling ensures compatibility with your network and ST 2110 devices.
JT-NM Tested, AIMS-compliant SMPTE ST 2110 signal conversion and processing.
- SMPTE ST 2110 suite, including:
- ST 2110-10, System Timing and Definitions, compliant to ST2059-2
- ST 2110-20, Uncompressed Active Video
- ST 2110-21, Narrow sender & wide receiver
- ST 2110-30, PCM Digital Audio, Conformance Level A & B & C
- SMPTE ST 2022-7 – Seamless Protection Switching
- 4 video streams up to 1080p / 1 video stream up to 2160p50 with deep packet buffers
- 64 audio streams with WAN buffering
- 16 audio channels embed/extract per SDI interface, with shuffle
- 8 audio channels per HDMI2.0 interface, with shuffle
- IGMPv3 with Source Specific Multicast (SSM) support
- NMOS IS-04/IS-05, and Ember+ compliant