IntroductionAirCleaner profanity elimination delay provides an electronic insurance policy against broadcasting offensive content to your televised audiences.
FeaturesOffers a variety of unique video and audio masking choices.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals, share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Marketing Product Manager
Live television is made safe with a flexible, feature-rich digital delay offering a variety of video and audio masking techniques.
Keep it Clean
- Provides an industry-leading solution used by major broadcasting networks in various global markets
- Avoids penalties from obscenities, wardrobe malfunctions, and offensive gestures
- Provides insurance with digital video and audio delay
Smoothly Hide Content
- Masks video with variable defocus, luminance matte, and auxiliary “safe” input
- Masks audio with unique audio jumble, mute, and auxiliary “safe” input
- Provides more elegant and less noticeable concealments for audiences than “video switch” and “beep tone”
Share the Load
- Incudes unique Dual-User operations, to ensure offensive content is eliminated during critical, high-profile broadcasts
- Easily divides delay time between two users by simply adding a second “Panic Button Panel”
- Minimizes operator error with simple set up and personalization
Sign up for our newsletter, the Ross Insider!
We will keep you up to date with our news, events and other great features.