Collaborative planning and management tools make events more compelling and adaptable to changes.
- Being able to organize and prioritize needs, identify key content, and provide ongoing updates keeps everyone aware as to what is coming up next.
- Changes can be seen, reviewed and made to game day scripts quickly and easily to adapt to changing event conditions.
- A complete paperless script workflow designed specifically for the iPad helps the environment, and saves time and money doing it.
- Using iPads, talent and production staff can quickly swipe between scripts, jump between pages in the game day line-up, and see any changes automatically for extensive collaboration.
- By customizing production grids and saving changes in a perspective for a specific user, role, or shared among the entire team, the system can be adapted to the specific needs of the production crew.
- Producers can build outlines and templates that can be re-used on a game by game basis for greater efficiencies.
- Converse with other users in real-time as the game progresses, with the built-in messaging functionality that keeps everyone up to date.
Incorporation of social media content extends your audience reach.
- Use of social search and moderated playlists enables direct user involvement.
- Having one unified interface makes it easy to create content for multiple platforms: broadcast, the Web, and social media.
- Publishing of text, image, and video content to a variety of online platforms builds audience engagement.
- With complete discovery and curation tools, content can be extracted from social media, to be blended directly into broadcasts by interfacing to XPression graphics.
- Using social media polling, and displaying the results in real-time provides interaction with online communities.
- Integration with OverDrive QuickTurn lets users record, encode, and automatically deliver content from broadcasts to the Web or social media.
Extensive connectivity brings your staff and the all the systems they use seamlessly together.
- The entirely browser-based user interface provides full accessed anywhere, so crews have the same user experience in the production center and out in the field.
- The ability to utilize Windows and MacOS computers, as well as iPads means that interaction with the system is easily available to all types of users.
- The tightly integrated messaging system links conversations to content making it easy to bring context to stories.
- Content is ingested from social media outlets to be utilized in broadcast, scoreboard, and digital signage applications.
- Interfaces with common networking, e-mail, and IT infrastructures, makes integration into business environments a standard process.
Simplified Game Day and Live Event Production
While no two games are ever the same, your game day line-up is typically pretty routine. Until the home team scores comes back from a three goal deficit in the last two minutes of the game, and you decide it’s time to make a change and keep the crowd on fire. This is where Inception Live excels, allowing you to quickly make changes to the line-up, and pass that information along to everyone in the production chain in a fully collaborative interface.
Inception allows you to start with a blank slate, customizing everything about the production grid including column headings, sizing, positioning, and whether certain columns are visible or hidden, and save those changes in a perspective for a specific user, role, or shared among the entire team. Content added or updated in the grid is reflected instantly to all users, and producers can build outlines and templates that can be re-used on a game by game basis. Enter sponsor, timing, segment, and any other production notes into the line-up, and converse with other users in real-time as the game progresses with the built-in messaging functionality. Optionally, users can enable playout for a game day lineup, allowing the entire team to follow along with what’s on air, and what’s coming up at a glance, from their workstations, laptops, or even iPads.
Social Media Has Never Been Easier
Inception was built from day one with multi-platform content in mind, and its highly modular design integrates social media and Web interaction right into the heart of your production.
With Inception, you are able to leverage social media more efficiently than ever before. Interact with your online community and publish text, image, and video content to social media to improve audience engagement for your team on game day. Through the powerful discovery and curation tools, discover news content from social media, and utilize this content directly into your live event via a simple drag and drop interface with XPression or other graphics systems. Bringing in fan comments, photos, and avatars, and getting them displayed right onto the scoreboard or other digital displays throughout the venue has never been easier.
Inception also provides tools such as social media filters and interactive polls that directly drive content to your on-air graphics and offer unique ways to engage with your viewers. Let your fans decide who the three stars are.
Plug in to the World
Inception is built with the latest software technologies offering an entirely browser-based user interface that you can access anywhere. This provides your team the flexibility and consistency that allows them to get the job done. It is able to interface and ingest content from many social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mass Relevance / Spredfast, or simply RSS feeds to be utilized in broadcast, scoreboard applications, digital signage, or any application you can dream up.