Top Reasons to Buy
An advanced feature set makes planning and changing content for your events easy.
- Customize the visibility, size, and location of columns in running orders, playlists, assignments, or the story manager, and define columns with support for lists, users, checkboxes, and text fields
- Organize and prioritize needs, identify key content, and provide ongoing updates to keep everyone aware of what is coming up next
- View and reflect on changes made to the game day script quickly and easily
- Utilize a complete paperless script workflow designed specifically for the iPad
- Using an iPad Tablet View, talent and production staff can quickly swipe between scripts, or jump between pages in the game day line-up
- Changes made to any script are reflected automatically, so no re-printing is required
- Customize everything about the production grid including column headings, sizing, positioning, and whether certain columns are visible or hidden
- Save production grid layouts in perspectives for a specific user, role, or shared among the entire team
- Content added or updated in the grid is reflected instantly to all users
- Build outlines and templates that can be re-used on a game by game basis
- Enter sponsor, timing, segment, and any other production notes into the line-up
- Converse with other users in real-time as the event progresses with the built-in messaging functionality
- With an optional feature, users can enable playout for a game day lineup, permitting the entire crew to follow along with what being displayed live, and what’s coming up at a glance from their workstations, laptops, or even iPads.
The ability to use tools and interfaces to best suit your needs facilitates quickly displaying content, but also ensures better collaboration and adaptability to changes circumstances.
The entirely browser-based implementation provides your staff with extensive accessibility and collaborative workflows.
- With a rich and fluid user experience, any of your staff can simply open up a Web browser on their Windows PC, Mac, or iPad and start working immediately.
- Installation in your facility or data center is simple, and is completely managed by your team.
- Remote reporters and correspondents can simply login to the system via a VPN link back to their home base anytime they are in the field.
- In addition to creating stories, remote users can do anything that local users are capable of, including working on running orders, assignments, or adding production elements.
- Working in a highly collaborative manner, multiple users can contribute content simultaneously to rundowns, while stories and assignments can be quickly and easily accessed, updated and passed around between users with traditional content locks.
Browser accessibility enables your stories to be created more quickly and with greater inputs from any location.
The modern based user interface puts all of the key features right at your fingertips.
- The user experience is designed to make both senior production users and beginners alike productive
- Intuitive design and consistent behavior make for short learning curves
- Common functions, navigation, and toolbar icons have support for hotkey bindings
- Iconified toolbars and consistent layouts make the user experience easy to understand
- Retention of open views and their location to start where work was left off on the next login
- All views in the workspace are dockable, repositionable, and re-sizable, and various perspectives can be configured on a user-by-user basis to tailor the environment
- Move views around screen as desired, including support for side-by-side stories, feeds, and even running orders
- The central application toolbar permits quickly jumping between core product features
A powerful, yet easy to use interface greatly enhances ease of use for a broad range of users that saves you training costs while providing efficiencies through optimized story production.
Social media is an integral aspect of your productions.
- A plug-in based design provides integration with social media destinations including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and YouTube
- Manage, approve and publish content to social media directly from the newsroom
- Search, discover, and curate from online audiences
- Engage viewers and gain real-time data using social polling
- Incorporate Social Media Feeds and Content Discovery
Incorporating social media information and publishing out to social media does not require you to acquire additional applications and systems, or need additional staff.
An adaptable, secure, and robust platform meets the needs of your users and IT infrastructure.
- Browser-based design enables the system to run on both Windows and Mac OS
- A customized iPad experience permits users to have access to their entire editorial workflow
- Support for most major browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari
- Fully Unicode compliant
- Support for multiple database engines
- Optional LDAP and Active Directory support
- Strict security standards adherence with support for secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt client to server communications
- Ability to enable remote user access via a VPN connection through firewalls
A high level of connectivity and integration of common standards simplifies system deployment and lowers cost of ownership.