Top Reasons to Buy
The modern based user interface puts all of the key features right at your fingertips.
- Intuitive design and consistent behavior make for short learning curves
- Common functions, navigation, and toolbar icons have support for hotkey bindings
- Iconified toolbars and consistent layouts make the user experience easy to understand
- Retention of open views and their location to start where work was left off on the next login
- All views in the workspace are dockable, repositionable, and re-sizable, and various perspectives can be configured on a user-by-user basis to tailor the environment
- Move views around screen as desired, including support for side-by-side assets, work orders, or reports
- The central application toolbar permits quickly jumping between core product features
A powerful, yet easy to use interface greatly enhances ease of use for a broad range of users that saves you training costs while providing efficiencies through optimized asset management.
The flexible choice of workflow processes and tools adapt to the changing needs of your production environments.
- A managed interface to ingest, search, update, and retrieve assets for complete asset lifecycle management workflows
- Integration with the Ross XPression graphics plugin, provides drag and drop of any asset into a template to quickly build production quality graphics
- Initiate a transfer of an asset to a server, production switcher, or any target device at the click of a button with FTP and file based transfers
- After a specified period of time, the system will remove any unused assets from target devices
- Browse and link assets directly from the newsroom with MOS connectivity and a MOS plugin
- Browse and link assets to a story via a drag and drop interface, with transferring of assets to any selected destinations upon making the running order MOS active
- Update users on the status of asset transfers by piping status back directly into the news grid
- Submit work order requests with automatic placeholder asset creation, with the ability to link assets against either a story or a graphic template
- As assets are completed and approved, automatically fulfill assets into the appropriate graphical templates or push assets to appropriate servers or targets
Save time and resources with a system that enables a variety of production workflows so that additional applications and systems are not required.
An advanced feature set makes managing and organizing assets for your productions easy.
- Work order management permits requesting and prioritizing graphic and video production where users can submit completed assets and video with an approval process
- Assets can be browsed visually or by using the associated metadata, and the metadata columns may be displayed or hidden based on individual user requirements
- Search tools and filters makes it fast to find assets based on metadata, types, formats, names, or tags, and quickly delve down to find the desired content
- Reporting tools provide up-to-the-second exportable data visualization of any metrics in the workflow process for better resource allocation
- Reporting provides monitoring of details like order types, deadlines, ordering trends, most ordered asset types, cycle times and more.
- Add metadata to assets using free-form text entry fields, pull-down lists or predictive text entry fields
- Define the lists of choices for certain key metadata input fields to establish the consistency desired in the system
- Automatically process video assets from ingest with the built-in proxy and thumbnail generation being attached to the video metadata and available for preview
The ability to arrange tools and define processes to best suit your needs, facilitates managing assets, but also ensures more efficient productions.
An adaptable, secure, and robust platform meets the needs of your users and IT infrastructure.
- Browser-based design enables the system to run on both Windows and Mac OS
- Support for most major browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari
- Fully Unicode compliant
- You can create content in many languages. Streamline is a completely unicode compliant platform that can edit and store content in any unicode compliant language.
- User Rights and Management
Advanced roles and permissions implementation provides a high granularity of permission delegation throughout the system. Users can be delegated various roles, of which you can attach a wide number of read, edit, or approval permissions.
- Optional LDAP and Active Directory support
LDAP and ActiveDirectory Centralize the management of your users and roles by linking Streamline to your corporate LDAP or ActiveDirectory system. Detailed filters permit you to target a specific subset of your directory, and when you attach permissions to LDAP groups inside of Streamline, you’ll never have to manage users outside of your corporate directory again.
- Strict security standards adherence with support for secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt client to server communications
- Ability to enable remote user access via a VPN connection through firewalls
A high level of connectivity and integration of common standards simplifies system deployment and lowers cost of ownership.