IntroductionA flexible, integrated MultiViewer based on the Ultrix processing platform that provides the highest quality monitoring in the industry for a variety of applications.
Superior PerformanceHigh quality, low latency, and easy to configure and deploy.
Platform ProcessingBased on the Ultrix platform that also provides routing, clean switching, audio matrix, and frame synchronization.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Director of Infrastructure
Marketing Product Manager
The Ultriscape MultiViewer is designed as a high quality, simple to use system that meets a multitude of applications.
See the Difference
- Delivers the highest picture quality in the industry for the most demanding of applications
- Supports 12Gb/s SDI inputs for UHD single link connectivity
- Provides the lowest latency policy possible across all displays
- Displays audio meters, multiple Picture-in-Picture elements, UMD/Labels, Tally indicators, and adjustable borders
Make it Easy
- Ensures that each MultiViewer output is completely independent, and has access to every input in the frame with no restrictions- with ALL I/O available to ALL MultiViewer heads ALL the time!
- Offers support for a variety of outputs including HD-BNC, Fiber, or even HDMI to match various MultiViewer output needs
- Enables building of completely customizable layouts including a variety of Picture-in-Picture elements
- Manages an array of layouts and PiP styles
- Provides selection and activation of layouts, as well as modification of PiP behaviors on individual MultiViewer outputs
Manage the Look
- Provides software enabled capability to add MultiViewer outputs as they are needed, up to 6 in a 1RU, 12 in a 2RU chassis, simply by purchasing a license
- Offers control and configuration via DashBoard
- Enables loading, saving, and deleting of layout files
- Includes a variety of commonly used layout templates
The Ultriscape software enabled, integrated MultiViewer is a revolutionary product built within the Ultrix platform. It is the world’s first software enabled MultiViewer inside a multi-use processing platform, and is also the first MultiViewer that can support single link 12Gb/s signals.