Media Processing Engine
RAPTOR-EDGE designed to meet the needs of your production infrastructure as our industry transitions from SDI to IP. Through its software-definable media processing and transport-agnostic hardware, the RAPTOR-EDGE moves openGear media processing towards a virtualized infrastructure.
Built upon the flexible RAPTOR platform, RAPTOR-EDGE implements an IP gateway featuring benchmark interoperability for live environments based on the AIMS roadmap. The RAPTOR-EDGE also presents a dedicated, software-defined media processing engine, which will host a growing and comprehensive set of media processing applications.
- High-density: up to 5 RAPTOR-EDGE modules may be mounted into an openGear 3.0 frame offering up to 60 video streams and 960 audio streams of signal bridging in a compact, 2RU package.
- Worry-free interoperability guaranteed with IP POWERED BY COVELOZ (a Ross Video company).
- Flexibly maps up to 16 embedded audio streams per SDI through integrated audio fabric.
- Cleanly integrates into SDI environments with RP 168 vertically accurate or optional clean and quiet switching.
- Seamless resiliency is achieved via primary and redundant 10GbE SFP+ interfaces.
- Freedom to choose your desired broadcast control application, through support of industry-standard API’s for registration, discovery and connection management.
- Supports DashBoard™ for easy-to-use control, monitoring and connection management.