Top Reasons to Buy
Carbonite Black Solo is the perfect fit for smaller production environments
- Productions include graphics and text, so does Carbonite Black Solo. A software only version of our award winning XPression Graphics package is included as standard
- The Mixed Format I/O permits computer sources and playback devices to be easily accommodated via HDMI connections
- Big switcher feel is enabled through features such a true next transition style operation to provide effortless full previews and the transition of any combination of layers
- The feature packed system offers useful functions such as single touch wipe patterns, single touch 2D DVE effects, memory recall to preview, animated transitions, intuitive auto-follow menus, and panel glow for viewing in darkened environments makes use fast and consistent
- Operators are assisted with a high end fader with “zinger” LEDs, and direct transition buttons with variable transition rate capabilities
Ease of use of the system offers you rapid execution, short learning curves, and fewer production errors.
Enhance your productivity with tools that assist you in the simple creation and running of shows
- The powerful DashBoard LiveAssist™ control interface provides you intuitive control over switcher settings such as keyers, transitions, and multi-viewers with simple access from a Windows or Mac based computer
- The MediaManager™ browser easily manages your graphics, stills, and animations from within a DashBoard or Web interface
- The remarkable ViewControl touch screen application visually displays every production element for you to instantly touch select and easily perform seriously complex productions perfectly every time
- All Carbonite Black Solo systems ship with an XPression LiveCG software license to provide production graphics. If the deployment also includes a separate XPression Go, Prime, or Studio system- it can be used as an additional Designer seat.
With a solution that provides seamless and efficient control, you have the ability to complete the most sophisticated of productions.
Carbonite Black Solo offers you an integrated environment with connectivity to a wide range of production systems.
- Extended system capabilities include XPression LiveCG software for high quality graphics created on the fly from a PC and sent over the network directly into the Media Store channels without sacrificing inputs or having to buy a costly external graphics system
- Independently produce outputs to three screens or destinations thanks to the unique MiniME’s
- Direct control of external devices to manage complete production environments is simple with RossTalk Protocol for interfacing to servers, robotic cameras, audio mixers
A comprehensive set of system components and accompanying services are designed to offer tight integration and unmatched range of choices for your facility by working together seamlessly while also integrating nicely with third-party solutions to save you time and money.
The powerful processing capabilities of Carbonite Black Solo provide you with resources typically found in larger systems to satisfy a broad range of production requirements.
- Very powerful effects available in a resource pool within the production switcher architecture provides independent mixing and keying for additional dissolves and key layers while leaving standard ME resources available without compromise
- A powerful and unique intelligent resource management feature permits stored keys and backgrounds to be recalled to preview without disturbing what is currently being output in a manner that would normally require a much larger switcher
- Advanced chroma keying uses advanced video processing technology to perform detailed keying in the most demanding conditions, even with difficult source material
- The multi-definition architecture with internal frame synchronizers and format converters provides support for all popular HD, 3G and SD formats out of the box to help match current and future requirements
- Media player channels and a media store are available to store and play out stills, logos, animated graphics, and even animated transitions with audio playback from on-board memory to deliver advanced production looks
Superior value is offered with an impressive array of standard professional grade features and innovative technologies that make the system a great choice for your quality productions.
The compact, powerful, and durable packaging of Carbonite Black Solo systems offer you a superior value for a wide range of production requirements.
- With the space conscious all-in-one system, or a separate control panel and a small 1 RU production engine, the system is perfectly sized for even the most size restricted studios, flight cases, and OB vans
- Strong all-metal body, high end buttons, production proven fader and professional grade joystick make the system rugged, tough, and reliable
The affordability of the system means that you don’t need to compromise on production quality to get the performance, features, functionality, and ruggedness that you demand.