Carbonite Primary Capabilities
Intuitive interfaces and a significant level of operational control provide you a new level of production efficiencies.
- Choose a range of ergonomic panels provide increased accuracy to fine tune actions with no time or effort wasted in navigation
- Simplify system settings, and access to graphic elements with a powerful live production control interface and media browser
- Seamlessly create and run an entire production perfectly every time from a simple touch screen application
A professional grade feature set offers the capabilities of a much larger switcher for you to deliver imaginative and dramatic productions.
- Unique effects modules are available in a pool to be assigned anywhere in the system for additional dissolves and key layers independent of ME resources to create more sophisticated productions looks
- Distributable system-wide 2D DVE channels that incorporate intelligent resource management to store and recall scenes, meets production demands that typically require a larger switcher
- For more compelling productions, multiple media player channels are available system-wide to directly play out stills, logos and animated graphics which can even be enhanced with audio
- Powerful processing forms the foundation of a platform with the flexibility to handle a range of requirements with advanced keying and effects, multi-format production in HD and SD, and the ability to apply video and color correction controls to add creative flare
System extensibility offers complete production system solutions that make your integration and operation highly cost effective.
- Fully integrated MultiViewers with selectable layouts choice of border, tally and UMD label display for each source make monitoring simple and reduces cost
- Studio solutions are made complete by adding motion graphics and video playback systems along with unmatched device control of systems such as robotic cameras and audio mixers. All Carbonite systems ship with an XPression LiveCG software license to provide production graphics. If the deployment also includes a separate XPression Go, Prime, or Studio system- it can be used as an additional Designer seat.
- An available configuration with an integrated signal routing and management system simplifies installation and operation when outputting to multiple screens, on-set displays and signal distribution systems
- Deliver compelling multi-screen production without the need for complex and expensive multi-screen image processors
- Seamlessly transfer production decisions to non-linear editors to recreate the event timeline to dramatically speed up the post productions process
Carbonite provides big switcher production power in a cost-effective, mid-size package.
Carbonite uses the absolute latest technology to pack unprecedented production power into a super compact frame. The Ross Multi-Definition Production Engine that lies at the heart of Carbonite offers the same pristine processing used on top of the line Ross switchers, but precisely tuned for this cost-effective platform. The superb performance of our past award winning switchers is available to you in this incredible mid-size package, at an unbeatable price.
All models of Carbonite feature a breadth of capabilities that make these switchers unique in their class. Ross dedicates a great deal of effort in ensuring that our products enable a significant level of operational control. Of primary concern when designing Carbonite was its ease of use. From the use of large, back lit buttons and Panel Glow for increased operator accuracy, to the placement of frequently used buttons, Carbonite provides intuitive panel ergonomics and superior production efficiencies. You can rapidly execute a variety of wipe patterns and memory recalls in just a few pushes, and the implementation of a rapid, auto-follow menu system means that you do not need to memorize menu hierarchies in order to fine tune your actions. A simple turn of a knob will apply a border, adjust softness and activate multiplication and rotation to create your own unique look. No time or effort is wasted navigating through the panel to see what you want and get what you want.
A variety of ergonomically designed 1, 2, and 3 ME control panels provide Carbonite with the capabilities of a much larger switcher. Contributing to the power and ease of use of Carbonite are attributes such as the effortless ability to perform full previews on any keyer and next transition style operation. Carbonite delivers a professional grade feature set with DVE functions, media stores, auxiliary buses, integrated multi-viewers, production software tools, advanced chroma keying, and range of I/O types. Create imaginative and dramatic productions with this powerful feature set.
- 4 MiniMETM modules with 2 keyers
- MultiScreen™ Mode
- Dual 16 input MultiViewers, with multiple layout choices
- Four Media-Stores with audio for animations and stills
- DashBoard LiveAssist™ GUI with MediaManager™ Web UI
- MediaWipes™ Animated Transitions
- MemoryAI™ recall to preview
- Custom Control Macro’s
- Four or Eight channels of 2D DVEs
- UltraChrome™ Choma Keying