IntroductionLive instant replay achieved with a cost-effective, easy-to-operate, extremely flexible, and very powerful multi-channel replay system.
FeaturesThe most cost-effective and most comprehensive replay system in the industry, with extensive built-in functionality.
Latest Video Case StudyUllevaal Media Center in Oslo Norway highlights the use of Mira replay systems for their studio control room and OB van live event productions.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals, share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Marketing Product Manager
Live instant replay achieved with a cost-effective, easy-to-operate, extremely flexible, and very powerful multi-channel replay system which includes compelling features and a unique ergonomically-designed control surface and purpose-built application.
Do More Now
- Provides the most cost-effective and most comprehensive replay system in the industry, with extensive built-in functionality.
- Adapts to a wide variety of live production workflows thanks to a symmetrical, multi-channel server architecture.
- Reduces costs and substantially streamlines workflows with integrated Media File Import and Export tools.
Share the Load
- Provides a unique and comprehensive Dual-User capability at a very attractive price-point.
- Splits or shares server resources—so two operators can either work independently on two separate replay events, or work in collaboration on the same replay event.
- Efficiently divides live production tasks such as clip management and live instant replay between two operators.
Make it Easy
- Delivers remarkably fast learning curves for both novice and experienced replay operators.
- Incorporates a distinctive, ergonomically-designed control surface and highly intuitive single-display “Heads-Up” graphical user interface with incredible ease-of-use.
- Accelerates production workflows, while reducing operator stress and fatigue, by means of an ergonomic replay control surface designed with “one-button” access to a wide range of operational tasks.