Mira Primary Capabilities
Incredibly flexible video channels produce an exceptionally adaptable replay system, covering the widest range of operational scenarios.
- 4- or 8-Channel configurations: each channel transport instantly switches between Recorder and Player
- Very simple and nearly instantaneous reconfiguration of Video I/O
- Split and share channel resources between two operators
- Mira server can also be used as a fully-functioned production server
Extremely comprehensive feature set offers everything needed for advanced live instant replay operations.
- Variable speed playback at push of a button and from precision “T-Bar” including optional Super Slow Motion
- Fast and easy content clipping and tagging
- Networked real-time clip playback across multiple Mira servers via Gigabit Ethernet
- Media file Import with multiple “Watch Folders” — paired with media file Export to multiple user-defined export destinations
- Built-in Audio Routing
- Built-in control over external Video Routers
Intuitive Design: Enables operators to be quickly trained.
- Appeals to both “seasoned” and “novice” replay operators, while learning and mastering operations.
- Highly intuitive graphical user interface
- Ergonomically-designed and purpose-built hardware Control Surface