Top Reasons to Buy
Divide operational tasks during Live Events with Dual-User Capability
- Two Users can efficiently “split the tasks” while operating on one Replay Event — with one User focusing solely on Live Replay; while the other concentrates on clipping, tagging, highlights playlist creation and media file workflow
- Alternatively, an 8-Channel Mira Replay server can be “divided in two” — with two users working on two separate events at the same time
- Assign which camera inputs each operator works with, on a channel-by-channel basis
System extensibility permits Mira Replay to grow with your needs over time: upgrade from 4-channels to 8-channels; add more Mira Replay systems, and play real-time clips between Mira Replay servers via inexpensive Gigabit Ethernet network.
Mira Explorer application provides a powerful, highly intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Exceptional single-display “Heads-Up” implementation for operators to easily capture and organize media content
- Based upon widely-understood “VTR Transport” paradigm, but with shared clip storage
- Every channel transport has its own dedicated RS-422 control port, along with Ethernet control over all channels
- Even “Engineering Setup” utility is easy to use, while offering comprehensive server management
Easy-to-use system cuts down on training time for you, which can potentially expand the number of available operators.
Distinctive, ergonomically-designed replay Control Surface maximizes control and speed of operations
- 10 softkeys results in fewer menu levels and makes for faster operation
- All buttons logically grouped and color-coded for ease of use
- T-Bar and rotary dial are on opposite ends of the Control Surface, to make operation more comfortable
- Dedicated one-button access to the most often-used functions significantly accelerate operations
- “Thin and Wide” design allows Control Surface to make more efficient use of valuable desktop space
- One or two Control Surface panels can be connected to each Mira Replay server
Control Surface ergonomic comfort and ease of operation ensures your operators don’t miss any of the action
Very flexible channel configurations support a wide variety of live event productions
- Support for Video+Key and multi-channel ISO grouping
- Four- or Eight- Channel configurations available
- Every video channel has ability to instantly switch between Recorder and Player
- Slow Motion and optional Super Slow Motion replay support
The flexibility of the Mira Replay system makes it easy to change and adapt to the on-going needs of your productions.
Built-in Multi-Server Clip Networking feature permits operators to quickly and easily share captured media clips
- Uses standard and inexpensive Gigabit Ethernet networking to interconnect any number of Mira servers
- Shared clips can be “stand-alone clips” or can be clipped from either an actively recording Replay Event or from any previously recorded Replay Event
- Remote clip content can be played across the network into a local Mira server from any remote Mira server
- Remote clips can be freely trimmed by the operator—without worry of clip “guard-band” restrictions
Fast sharing of clip content permits Mira Replay to scale up for your larger and more complex live productions, as well as for use with Mira Production servers.
Deliver high reliability to live production process with protected media storage
- Media disk array has RAID-6 parity protection as standard feature
- Up to two media disks can fail at same time, with no impact on server operations
- Failed media disks can be hot-swapped with automatic rebuilding, also with no impact on server operations
- Choose from two different media storage capacities
Rely upon predictable outcomes for your live productions any time—all the time.