Top Reasons to Buy
Creates higher quality images by delivering extremely smooth “on air” traveling shots.
- The rail system overcomes any irregularities of the event floor, permitting the Furio to make smooth and fast displacements that would normally be impossible in these locations.
- By combining speed and acceleration with unrivaled smoothness and stability, new opportunities for creativity are made possible that were previously unattainable with conventional robotic camera systems.
Achieves greater efficiency by requiring fewer resources than traditional systems.
- A single operator is able to capture different perspectives that would normally only be possible with multiple camera systems/operators.
- Designed and engineered with a host of details that puts it in a class of its own, the whole Furio dolly system can be unpacked, and the rails laid and set up in 30 minutes or less.
- With over 300 Furio systems used worldwide, the Furio SE Live offers unique pedigree and reliability.
- Unique Ross Support and RossCare+ ensures continuous use and support even with no maintenance contract in place.
Permits locating cameras in places where a cameraman would not be allowed.
- Control all aspects from up to 50 m (164 ft) away.
- With a narrow track gauge of 36cm/14”, the Furio is portable and can easily fit into small spaces.
- Discrete and unobtrusive, Furio appears gracefully “on-air”.
Enables camera operators with little robotics experience to comfortably operate the system, while producing reliable and consistent results.
- Panbar controls provide for a “classic” camera operator to control Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Focus in the same way as manual pedestals.
- Footpedal controls permit the same operator to control the Lift and Track movements intuitively and in parallel with the PTZF controls.
The simplified UI with hard buttons and knobs keeps the operator’s focus on the stage.