Top Reasons to Buy
Creates distinctive shots with a unique creative tool for improving the visual appeal of productions and broadcasts
- Smooth, repeatable on-air traveling shots with precise control over camera movements
- Introduction of more fluid and dramatic visuals makes productions come to life, to capture and hold audience attention
Incorporates eye-catching aesthetics that provide a cutting edge look to programs, not only behind the camera but also in front of it
- 100% designed, developed, manufactured and tested in-house, with complete control over every aspect of the product – from the drawing board to the loading dock.
- Carbon Fiber Lift Design with a maximum optical height of 2.2 m (7’3”) provides an enormous range of shots and perspectives for even greater artistic freedom.
Provides superior performance in multiple applications
- The Furio SE Studio offers the largest payload capacity of any rail system in the industry, with the ability to deploy a wider range of camera and teleprompter configurations.
- The Furio SE Dolly offers rapid acceleration, combined with ultra-smooth movements owing to the precision rail system that provides a flat stable driving surface, independent of the underlying floor flatness*
*When properly installed and leveled on a rigid, stable surface.
Incorporates a design with virtual and augmented reality in mind
- Combine Furio with other Ross systems, and enjoy the security of a simple and dependable virtual solution deployment provided by a single supplier.
- Support for a variety of protocols and interfaces to other systems that ensures high quality virtual output.
Saves precious space in facilities
- Furio SE Studios run on a compact 14”-wide track, making them ideally suited for small studios where space is at a premium, and there simply is not enough room for a camera operator.
- Track-based systems are in general the most space efficient when it comes to mobile camera systems, since their movements are entirely pre-determined, and clearances can be kept to a minimum.
Offers flexible and open connectivity
- Communicates natively over IP, using a flexible and open API.
- Connecting, sharing, and controlling Furio systems is easy to implement and to manage, and therefore simplifies installation into new and existing studios.
- A perfect fit for studio automation: whether in combination with Ross OverDrive, or other major third party systems.
Supported around the world for the most demanding of productions
- There are 300 plus track based Furio systems deployed in some of the most prestigious studios around the world.
- With over 2000 robotic systems installed, few suppliers have more experience with installing, commissioning, and maintaining robotic systems than Ross Video.
- Industry leading support, legendary for its flexibility and customer-oriented approach, is an important part of Furio solutions. In addition to comprehensive maintenance and hardware warranty plans, Ross includes 24/7/365 worldwide support all of its customers.