Iroquois, ON, Canada – December 1, 2009 – Ross Video announces the worldwide launch of v2.0 feature set for the CrossOver Series of Compact Multi-Definition Production Switchers. The new features are free of charge to existing CrossOver customers via a software upgrade available for download on the Ross Video website.
The CrossOver v2.0 Feature Set Includes:
- 2 Channels of High Quality 2D DVE for PinP and 2D Transitions
- 4 Channels of Frame Sync for Input or Bus mode
- 4 Channels of Format Converter for Input or Bus mode
- 2 Channels of Media Store with Animation* High Quality UltraChrome Chroma Keyer available in any Keyer
- 3 Fully Featured Keyers in the CrossOver 12 and 16
- Standard Source and Keyer Mnemonics in the CrossOver 16
- 24 GPI
- Dedicated Keyer Transition Buttons
- 100 Event Memory system with AI Memory Recall mode
- 3 Independent Adjustable Reference Outputs
“The surprisingly powerful CrossOver series of switchers has been a big success with our customers, enabling them to produce high end productions from a tough and compact 1 MLE switcher,” said David Ross, CEO, Ross Video. “With the launch of v2.0, we are pleased to be able to offer an extended feature set to new and existing CrossOver series customers.”
Underscoring Ross Video’s commitment to strong international support, the upgrade package also includes complete manuals in eight languages including Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
CrossOver 6, 12 and 16 use the same software and can be upgraded in minutes by downloading v2.0 fromwww.rossvideo.com, saving to a USB flash drive and following the upgrade instructions.
About Ross Video
Ross Video designs, manufactures and supports a wide range of innovative products for use in live production applications. Ross’ award winning product line includes Vision, Vision Octane and CrossOver Video Production Switchers; openGear®, RossGear and GearLite Signal Processing; BlackStorm Video Servers; OverDrive Production Control Systems and XPression Character Generators. Ross products are installed in over 100 countries around the world, where they are used daily by top broadcasters, production companies, sports stadiums, government agencies and houses of worship.
– 30 –
For further information, please contact:
Media Relations Specialist
t. (613) 652-3020
f. (613) 652-4425