IntroductionTria Express servers support a wide range of live production applications with 2 or 3 output channels, and integration with a wide range of production switchers including Acuity and Carbonite.
FeaturesTria Express 2 model supports 1 input channel and 2 output channels.
Tria Express DemoDouglas Johnson, Chief Product Manager at Abekas, demonstrates and describes the features of the Tria Express production server.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Marketing Product Manager
Seamless integration of “Video+Key+Audio” clip playback is accomplished with a cost-effective, multi-channel clip server featuring comprehensive switcher/vision mixer integration.
Deliver More Creativity
- Enhances live production environments as a stand-alone video clip server that integrates well with production switchers/vision mixers
- Includes just the right feature set to support a wide range of live production applications
- Provides different channel count configurations to match various production requirements
File it Fast
- Streamlines media file workflows with built-in Media File Import and Export tools
- Imports and Exports a wide variety of media file codecs and wrappers
- Handles Video+Key clips as a single asset, rather than two assets
- Features HD-SDI video input for base-band video ingest
- Provides “Video+Key” channel pairs for feeding keyer inputs of video switchers/vision mixers
- Integrates RS-422 serial and Ethernet control from production switchers/vision mixers
- Delivers predictable and precise video clip recall for live productions