Tria Primary Capabilities
Flexible video server architecture ensures seamless integration into your production workflows, with optimized operational dynamics.
- Four or Eight “symmetrical” video channels
- Every video channel transport has both IN and OUT; each can be used as either Recorder or Player—exactly like a VTR
- Single asset “Video+Key+Audio” clips are easy to load and to control directly from switchers/vision mixers, for use as animated transitions
- Channels can be easily “paired” for “Video+Key” operations
- Quickly load multiple clips into multiple video channels to use as sources for “on-set” displays
Intuitive User application provides efficient operations for a broad range of your live production needs, with a clean and uncluttered User Interface.
- Clear display of transport controls for all video channels
- Shared “Clip Library” provides simple access to all stored real-time media
- Built-in “MultiViewer” in computer desktop saves on monitoring costs
- Built-in “Quad Viewer” on HD-SDI video output to feed directly into “monitor wall” displays
Built-in Media File Import and Export tools reduces your costs, while simplifying and streamlining your operational workflows.
- Standard feature in every Tria server, with no extra expense
- Wide range of video codecs support
- Fast time to Air for transferred content