Top Reasons to Buy
Tria Explorer application provides a highly intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Based upon widely-understood “VTR Transport” paradigm, but with shared clip storage
- Every video channel transport has its own dedicated RS-422 control port, along with Ethernet control over all channels
- Unmatched playlist creation, editing and playout control—with pause, loop and transitions
- Even “Engineering Setup” utility is easy to use, while offering comprehensive server management
Make your live productions easier to manage and to complete.
Very flexible channel configurations support a wide variety of live event productions.
- Support for “Video+Key” and multi-channel ISO grouping
- Includes “Multi-Screen” display support for “extra wide” and “extra tall” video screens comprised of multiple modules
- Four- or Eight-Channel configurations available
- Every video channel has ability to instantly switch between Recorder and Player
The flexibility of the Tria production server makes it easy to change and adapt to the changing needs of your productions.
Built-in Multi-Server Clip Networking feature permits operators to quickly and easily share captured media clips.
- Uses standard and inexpensive Gigabit Ethernet networking to interconnect any number of Tria servers
- Shared clips can be “stand-alone clips” or can be clipped from an actively recording clip
- Remote clip content can be played across the network into a local Tria server from any remote Tria server
Fast sharing of clip content permits Tria servers to scale up for your larger and more complex live productions, as well as for use with Mira replay servers.
Deliver high reliability to live production process with protected media storage.
- Media disk array has RAID-6 parity protection as standard feature
- Up to two media disks can fail at same time, with no impact on server operations
- Failed media disks can be hot-swapped with automatic rebuilding, also with no impact on server operations
- Choose from five different media storage capacities
Rely upon predictable outcomes for your live productions any time—all the time.
Reduce live production complexity with a very cost-effective solution that includes a wide range of capabilities.
- Save on external router costs with built-in Input/Output Audio Router
- Transfer content in and out of the server quickly and easily with integrated Media File Import/Export tools
- Built-in computer desktop MultiViewer saves on downstream monitoring costs
Put more excitement into your live productions with advanced media content that is instantly available for use.