IntroductionTrackless Studio is an all-in-one virtual production tool with an intuitive purpose-built interface that provides quality virtual set production to fit almost any budget.
Proven PlatformBuilt on XPression Real-Time Motion Graphics with all camera moves done virtually inside of XPression scenes.
Economical ApproachAll-in-one box solution using stationary physical cameras.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Director, Product mgt. and business development
Trackless virtual systems are all-in-one engines that require no external action on the part of the camera in order to create movement. They use a stationary physical camera, with all the camera movement being done within the graphics engine. This eliminates the need for physical tracking equipment.
Trackless Studio is an all-in-one virtual production tool that fits almost any budget. Built on the XPression Real-Time Motion Graphics System with an intuitive purpose-built interface, Trackless Studio leverages Ross Video’s years of experience with virtual sets and augmented reality to bring quality virtual sets to even the most basic productions.
Save on Costs
- Uses stationary cameras, virtual camera moves, to achieve the same high-quality virtual sets as tracked implementations
- Requires no tracking hardware or software
- Delivers on the core financial benefits of going virtual
- Provides a different approach to production that matches budget and studio real estate constraints
- Adds production value to other content cost-effectively
Make it Small
- Needs only a small studio space or even a portable green screen
- Performs all camera moves virtually inside of the XPression scene, eliminating the need for a large studio space
- Deploys as a one-box solution that runs on XPression BlueBox or Studio
- Includes Multiple virtual cameras, internal chroma key, live inputs, clips, stills, and 3D graphics
- Enables taking a studio on the road with a portable green screen and light kit
Put it Together
- Operates with an Intuitive Interface designed specifically for trackless virtual sets
- Integrates easily with other Ross products
- Supports several methods of remote control including from touchscreen, keyboard, X-Keys controller, Carbonite, DashBoard, and web browser
- Ships with 6 stock virtual sets
- Enables positioning of talent in different parts of the set for different show segments without them ever moving off of their marks
Sign up for our newsletter, the Ross Insider!
We will keep you up to date with our news, events and other great features.