IntroductionUX Xperience functions as the control center for virtual solutions and features extensive ease-of-use that takes the technical complexity out of deploying and operating virtual environments.
Intuitive InterfaceHighly flexible and customizable UI designed for tracking with virtual sets and augmented reality.
Cohesive FunctionalityCombines all the technical components required for Tracking, Rendering and playout control.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Director, Product mgt. and business development
UX Xperience is the control center for virtual solutions.
UX is highly flexible and customizable with an easy-to-use intuitive touchscreen graphical user interface. The application provides seamless integration with tracking systems and real-time 3D rendering engines such as XPression and Frontier. It comes installed on a touchscreen PC for virtual set camera calibration, scene manipulation, media replacement, event triggering, animation control, robotic camera move control and more.
Manage the Flow
- Provides calibration and operation in a single user interface
- Controls and synchronizes multiple graphics rendering engines
- Manages incoming tracking data feeds
Keep on Track
- Supports most tracking devices and protocols from various suppliers
- Permits a mix-and-match approach of tracking devices based on user’s production needs
- Offers easy loading of pre-saved configuration
Control the Moves
- Provides full control of objects in real time from the interface
- Handles last second changes
- Includes the ability for events to trigger animations, camera moves, material assignments. and more
- Offers easy operation for operators of all levels