IntroductionThe NK Series Routing Systems are a
comprehensive family of routing solutions.
Latest User ReportNational Press Club Readies for HD With Ross
New Breakthrough Pricing!Our new cost-effective NK-3G Routers handle
3G/HD/SD, DVB-ASI, and SDTI streams.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Director of Infrastructure
Marketing Product Manager
Latest NK Series News
Latest Blog Post
Ross Video's NK Series Routing Systems are a comprehensive family of routing solutions. NK Series offers a wide variety of matrix sizes & types, flexible control panels, and a powerful control system to tie everything together. Whether it's a small utility router, or a large mission critical facility system, NK Series offers a solution to fit your budget and needs.
NK Series Routers are available in sizes ranging from 16x4 to 144x144. Any matrix type can be built into a system with any combination of other NK matrices - all united under one control system.
Initially created by well-known Australian design engineer, Joe Talia (and team), NK Series Routers have a long history and heritage. The team continues inspired work on this router line at our subsidiary, Ross Video Pty's facilities in Melbourne, Australia.
NK Routers represent great value, are backed by a 5-year warranty, and include world-renowned Ross Video technical support.
NK Series Crosspoint Matrices
- Comprehensive product family
- Full range, from utility to facility solutions
- 16x4 to 144x144 sizes
- Wide range of matrix types
- Modular 64x, 72x, and 144x designs
- 144x feature redundant crosspoint matrices, power and control
NK Series Control System
- Full featured control system
- Distributed control architecture with no single point of failure
- Powerful and intuitive DashBoard Control System for configuration and monitoring
- Range of highly flexible control panels
- Virtual routing and resource management
- Serial and GPI automation interfaces