IntroductionCarbonite Black Solo delivers incredible video production horsepower in an amazingly compact and affordable package.
Overview VideoNo ordinary compact production switcher, Carbonite Black Solo packs an astounding feature set including 2 MiniMEs and 9 keyers.
USB Media PlayerThe built-in media player permits the use of video clips stored in a connected USB media device to be played back as part of any production.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Carbonite Black Solo is packed full of features that deliver incredible video production horsepower in an amazingly compact and affordable package.
- Unprecedented production power in a super compact frame and panel
- Offers the same tough components, and comprehensive design philosophy, features, and operations from the well proven Carbonite line of production switchers.
- Different configurations including an all in one device, or a 1 RU frame that can be controlled from soft or hard panels provides flexibility for a wide variety of environments.
- Ross is well known as one of the best value brands in the industry*
- Lifetime technical advice by telephone and email is included- forever!
- A platform approach with a growth path that adds new features via no charge software upgrades
- Carbonite is backed by Ross- a solid company committed to production switcher development with a 40+ year history.
- Ross ships the greatest number of small to mid-size production switchers – this popularity makes it easier to hire and retain operations staff
- Choose great support – Ross annually receives among the highest ratings for customer support*
Dynamic and creative capabilities include DVE functions, media stores, MiniME’s, 8 keyers including an Ultrchrome chroma keyer, assignable frame sync and format convertors, integrated MultiViewer, and device control make even the smallest productions look big.
Intuitive and proven panel ergonomics with ViewControl and DashBoard operations provides a significant level of production efficiency, control, and accuracy that results in shorter learning curves, and fewer production errors.
Whether looking to equip a production studio, flight pack, or add a back up switcher, Solo is the answer. No ordinary compact production switcher, Carbonite Black Solo packs an astounding feature set including 2 MiniMEs – perfect for use in event production or for secondary outputs, and an amazing 9 keyers in total.
Solo is unmatched in its class in the ability to control devices -sporting robotic camera, video server and audio mixer control interfaces. It is integrated with DashBoard control making it possible for you to create a purpose built user interface for a specific production environment. Solo can also be used with ViewControl, a touch screen user interface that integrates the live Solo MultiViewer into a touch screen control panel and makes running a production super-easy.
Pairing Solo with XPression Real Time Motion Graphics and ACID camera systems results in a tightly integrated solution to produce all kinds of awesomely creative live media.
Carbonite delivers a professional grade feature set with DVE functions, media stores, auxiliary buses, advanced chroma keying, I/O capacity and more. Carbonite features intuitive panel ergonomics and production efficiencies consistent with that of much larger switchers. This not only results in short learning curves but also in fewer production errors.
As our Research and Development team continues to develop Carbonite software, you will benefit from added features and enhancements. New software versions are made available to Carbonite customers via our web site at no charge for the life of your switcher. (Note that there may be a charge for certain significant new options).
Ross Video cares about you. There is a recognition that by providing a superior customer experience, everyone will succeed. You’ll also appreciate being greeted by a friendly hello instead of a machine when you call during business hours. Ross believes in the human side of customer relations.
* Source: Devoncroft Big Broadcast Survey