Version 9.0 Release Notes | Highlights
Now available, please contact technical support to get your free upgrade.
MultiViewer Updates & MultiViewer MediaStores
- Multiviewers now include 4-output heads
- 20 shared video buses
- Additional access to local sources including other MultiViewer heads and floating 3D DVE channel monitoring
- Total of 32 sources available to any of the 4 heads with 49 Layouts to choose from
- MediaStore in the MultiViewers – 4 channel MediaStore with 8 GB of RAM cache – that function just like ME MediaStores and are available system-wide
Carbonite Black Control Panel Support
- Added support for CB1 and CB2 panels
- When used with an ARP, can function as Primary/Master panel in a system – great for OverDrive panel-lite installs
- SoftPanel support when used as a secondary or Satellite panel
Custom Control Enhancements
- Modify individual events in Custom Controls.
- Attach Custom Controls to input for On-Air, Off-Air and now On Preset
- Separate events from Roll Clip
- Copy to/from the Alpha Channel of Keyer buses. This is also used as the second channel in a 2-Box single key element.
- Relative bus copies (primarily for OverDrive customers)
Post DVE Mask for Boxes
- PST PATT DVE Keys can now apply a mask that is after the DVE. This is perfect for bumping a DVE under a Graphic, rather than having to adjust your camera
- More colours to choose from
- Pick any colours in the scheme that are assigned
- ME, Custom Control, AUX Bus and any of the 9 user colours can all be used as assignments for the Source and Custom Controls
- Independent Keyer Colour on panels
- Select either to follow the 8 ME colours or follow the user colours!
Additional Personality Options
- Shift an ME – when selecting any shift on any of the Buses, all of the rows for that ME will be shifted
- DoubleDown Panels – select how the Rows will delegate based on keyer selection assignments
- Custom Control Memory State – Set Effects Dissolve and Keys Only within the Custom Control before recall, regardless of how the memory was initially stored.