IntroductionXPression delivers complete solutions for your most demanding tasks.
Latest Video TestimonialESL Gaming uses XPression motion graphics to produce exciting digital content from the world of competitive gaming.
XPression UOnline self-directed learning of XPression
software and workflow.
XPression ApplicationsFor the most demanding graphics
Ask Us Anything!
Director of XPression
The XPression family of real-time motion graphics systems, clip servers, workflow tools, and purpose-built software applications delivers complete solutions for your most demanding tasks.
- XPression uses intelligent caching to provide real-time access to content so there is no lag between and keyboard entry and system operation.
- XPression employs clean user interfaces, logical menus, and controls based on other widely deployed creation tools, shortening any learning curve.
- Handles all traditional graphics tasks and more demanding workflows like virtual sets and augmented graphics from same core interface.
- XPression handles it all: SD, HD, in SDI or IP, UHD/4K in Quad-Link or 12G Single-Link SDI.
- XPression software is resolution independent and output card agnostic.
- XPression Studio and BlueBox supports SMPTE ST 2022-6 and SMPTE ST 2022-7: XPression Studio with SMPTE ST 2022-6 is deployed at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the world’s first all-IP stadium!
- SMPTE ST-2110 support is actively underway with our I/O card vendors for completion this year.
Sign up for our newsletter, the Ross Insider!
We will keep you up to date with our news, events and other great features.