Compact AES67 & ST 2110 to/from 16×16 AES3 Audio Bridge
IGGY-AES16.16 is a compact, broadly interoperable, and flexible, ST 2110 or AES67 live audio-over-IP to/from AES3 bridge.
In a nutshell
- Compact and Feature-Rich Design deploys anywhere, standalone or in a rack, without compromising on channel density or features.
- Broadly Interoperable audio-over-IP with proven AES67 & ST 2110 networking, together with versatile clocking ensures stable connections every time.
- Robust and flexible design, IGGY effortlessly adapts to your environment with flexible mounting options and robust features including redundant power supplies, redundant Gigabit Ethernet connections and locking connectors for PoE (Neutrik) and DB25 (Tascam
- Open Control In addition to Ross DashBoard and a powerful WebUI, a plethora of discovery and control protocols are supported including NMOS, ANEMAN, EmBER+, RAVENNA, SAP and JSON API, to enable control and monitoring your way.
- Network Insight Accessible via DashBoard or Web UI, IGGY offers comprehensive insight to support successful deployment and management of ST 2110 and AES67 networks.
Don’t let bulky equipment and incompatible AES67 & 2110 implementations get in your way; get IGGY and get grooving!
IGGY AES to AES67 Audio bridge
16 AES3 channels in/out through DB25 connector
3 x GigE RJ-45, Ref clock out
|GEAR-SHELF||1RU rackmount shelf for Newt and Iggy|
|GEAR-BRKT-EARS||“Ear” brackets for Newt and Iggy|
|GEAR-VESA100||VESA 100mm bracket mount kit for Newt and Iggy|