IntroductionA flexible, feature-rich, multi-channel production server that delivers the creative freedom you need at a price your budget demands.
FeaturesThe Tria server provides two different channel counts and five storage capacity configurations to accommodate a variety of production requirements.
Tria v5.0 OverviewDouglas Johnson, Chief Product Manager at Abekas, demonstrates and describes the new features in Tria 5.0 Software.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Marketing Product Manager
Presentation of uniquely creative content for live programs is achieved with a flexible, feature-rich, multi-channel production server.
Create More Interest
- Enhances live production environments as a networked video production server that contributes clips, finished video segments, and animated transitions
- Includes just the right feature set to support a wide range of live production applications
- Provides two channel counts and five storage capacity configurations to match a wide range of production requirements
File it Fast
- Streamlines media file workflows with built-in Media File Import and Export tools
- Imports and Exports a wide variety of media file codecs and wrappers
- Handles Video+Key clips as a single clip asset rather than two
Control the Flow
- Provides maximum flexibility in live television production control rooms since all video channels can be used as either recorder or player
- Integrates RS-422 serial and Ethernet control over every video channel
- Delivers predictable and precise operations during live productions
Sign up for our newsletter, the Ross Insider!
We will keep you up to date with our news, events and other great features.