IntroductionTria clip servers support a wide range of live production applications with 2 or 3 output channels, and integration with a wide range of production switchers including Acuity and Carbonite.
FeaturesTria 2 model supports 1 input channel and 2 output channels.
User communityConnect with other users, download manuals,
share tips, and much more...
Ask Us Anything!
Marketing Product Manager
Seamless integration of “Video+Key+Audio” clip playback is accomplished with a cost-effective, multi-channel clip server featuring comprehensive switcher/vision mixer integration.
Deliver More Creativity
- Enhance live production environments with a stand-alone video clip server that integrates well with production switchers/vision mixers
- Includes just the right feature set to support a wide range of live production applications
- Provides different channel count configurations to match various production requirements
File it Fast
- Supports efficient Integrated Media File Workflows
- Streamlines workflows with built-in Media File Import / Export tools
- Handles Video+Key clips as a single clip asset, rather than two assets
- Features HD-SDI / SD-SDI video input for base-band video ingest
- Provides “Video+Key” channel pairs for feeding keyer inputs of video switchers/vision mixers
- Integrates RS-422 serial and Ethernet control from production switchers/vision mixers
- Delivers predictable and precise video clip recall for live productions