Pre-rolls are a thing of the past with XPression Clips, a production clip server for live production that incorporates the latest advances in IT technologies. Built on the industry-leading XPression real-time graphics platform, XPression Clips offers you instant recall times and back-to-back clip transitions from an intuitive user interface or via automation triggers from other devices like Ross Video productions switchers.
You can simultaneously ingest multiple channels of baseband video and output multiple channels of clips to air. Both NAS and SAN configurations are available for attached storage, in addition to ample local hard drive space. Database management and synchronization are possible with the Clip Manager that supports user rights and roles.
You may also add XPression Clips functionality to XPression Studio’s basic clip handling capabilities by adding the Clip Server Option.
- Multi-channel ingest and playout
- 1, 2, or 4 channels of baseband video ingest
- 2 or 4 channels of fill / key playout (4 channel system max. – 3 fills & 1 key)
- No pre-roll
- Back-to-back transitions
- Multiple clips on the same output
- Clip Browser with searching
- Clip trimming and looping
- VDCP, AMP, P-bus, and RossTalk automation protocols
- P-bus Manager for intelligent clip assignment
- Clip Manager application with user rights for database management and synchronization setup
- NAS or SAN attached storage with Studio Network Solutions or Scale Logic products