IntroductionUltrix is a compact but incredibly powerful routing switcher platform capable of switching video signals from 270 Mb/s to 12 Gb/s.
Ultrispeed12 Gb/s performance throughout every signal path.
UltriscapeSoftware enabled Multiviewer intergration.
UltrimixSoftware enabled audio integration and processing
Ask Us Anything!
Vice President, Infrastructure
Marketing Product Manager
Ultrix is a compact but incredibly powerful processing platform capable of clean switching video signals from 270 Mb/s to 12 Gb/s, and performing advanced audio processing. The unique design permits users to software license additional capabilities such as integrated multi-viewers, 12 Gb/s signal-switching, and adding frame syncs to inputs . No special hardware is required for any of these capabilities. While these feature sets are typically associated with large and costly systems which cause users to make critical design choices upfront, Ultrix brings such high-end features to all sizes of systems.
- Incrementally add UHD signals as requirements arise with software licensing
- Integrate or add multi-viewer capability in the same platform with software licensing and no additional hardware
- Utilize advanced audio processing and clean switching as standard functionality
- Assign frame syncs to one or multiple inputs with software licensing and no additional hardware
- Easily expand base I/O as required due to the modular architecture that the frame provides
Mix It Up
- Route 270 Mb/s, 1.5 Gb/s, 3 Gb/s, and 12 Gb/s video signals in the same system
- Use a combination of single link and multi-link interfaces for UHD
- Choose from embedded or discrete audio (Analog, AES, or MADI) to fit a range of requirements
- Connect with various video interfaces such as HDMI, SDI, Analog, IP, and Fiber to maximize flexibility
Know the Score
- Save rack space with high density, compact one and two rack unit frames
- Leverage the latest advances in IT technologies such as FPGA’s for exceptional performance and function consolidation
- Enjoy easy deployment and maintenance with an integrated control system that provides configuration, soft panels, discovery, and interoperability
Ultrix is a state of the art platform that uses a variety of great technologies to provide users with a flexible, fast, and intuitive router that improves workflows, save costs, and provides the satisfaction that comes with a reliable system designed with the future in mind.
Sign up for our newsletter, the Ross Insider!
We will keep you up to date with our news, events and other great features.