IntroductionUltrix is an extremely compact powerful routing and signal processing platform that also offers
the lowest total cost of ownership. Reduce. Simplify. Save.
New! Ultrix-FR5144x144 version of Ultrix. A full featured video and audio processing router – SD, HD, 3G, and optional 12G 4K UHD in a 5RU chassis.
Software DefinedUltrix functionality including MultiViewers, FrameSyncs, and 12G is easily software license enabled. Buy only what you need today, add functionality as required.
Compact FootprintUp to 36x36 in 1RU, 72x72 in 2RU, and 144x144 in 5RU chassis.
Ask Us Anything!
Vice President, Infrastructure
Marketing Product Manager
Ultrix is the ultimate routing and signal processing platform for Studios, OB Vans, and Flypacks. As the only software defined platform, customers realize significant cost, space, and power efficiencies with unparalleled flexibility and agility, especially relative to competitive hybrid routers.
Full Featured Router
- SD, HD, and 3G routing, with 12G 4K UHD software licensable
- UHD and 12G Native
- 144×144 in 5RU chassis
- 3072×3072 audio
- 2048×2048 embedded audio I/O
- 1024×1024 MADI option
- Embedded audio processing
- Mono channel input/output gain
- Sum, invert, tone insertion
- Clean/quiet switching
- Patented internal gearboxing to integrate Quadlink/4K signals into a native 12G workflow
- Up to 24 independent MultiViewer heads in 5RU, each head supporting up to 100 unique PiPs
- Ultrix is software licensable. Users buy functionality they need – audio, multiviewers, etc. – when they need it, without losing critical time or occupying scarce I/O slots
- No special hardware, throw away boards, crosspoints, or cabling required
- Installs and strikes reduced from days/hours to minutes/seconds
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Pay as you go – buy only what you need today, add functionality as needed
- No throw away hardware
- 90% space reduction for equivalent functionality
- 90% less cabling and associated labor costs
- 80% less weight translates to added power, cooling, and shipping efficiencies