Voyager Trackless Studio utilizes Epic Games’ Unreal rendering engine to provide photorealistic environments for virtual sets
- Provides full flexibility by using a virtual studio rather than a physical set
- Deployed with minimal space requirements as an all-in-one solution
- Affordable entry point into virtual set production while future-proofing your investment
- Pre-defined and customizable sets for ease and increased brand awareness
Ottawa, Canada – November 29, 2022 – Ross Video today announced the release of Voyager Trackless Studio, an all-in-one virtual graphics tool that uses Epic Games’ Unreal rendering engine to provide photorealistic environments. With its simple interface, the entire production can be driven with limited technical expertise, making professional graphics accessible and affordable.
Ross Video’s Voyager Trackless Studio allows full flexibility for those with limited studio space to change set designs quickly and easily with minimal financial investment. For example, Voyager Trackless Studio is designed for use with a small green screen either in-studio or on location and covers a wide range of workflow types.
“We’re excited about the launch of Voyager Trackless Studio because it allows photorealistic environments in a single studio or by just using a green screen”, said Manesh Patel, Manager– Product Management and Business Development, Virtual Graphics at Ross Video. “Plus, it’s an incredible entry-point for those who have limited technical expertise, while still setting up teams to futureproof themselves as they grow and expand.”
Voyager Trackless Studio supports workflows such as:
- Specialty sports segments
- Enhanced weather broadcasts
- Elections Sets
- News studio on a budget
- Mobile/OB production
- Corporate communications
- Distance learning
- Voyager Render Platform: The Voyager graphics platform is powered by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine, which enables users to create hyper-realistic rendering with real-time shadows and reflections.
- Stunning Sets: Voyager Trackless Studio offers a range of pre-designed sets that come installed as part of the solution, and these can be further customized by the end user.
- Intuitive Interface: The Voyager Trackless Studio platform offers an approachable and easy-to-use UI that was built from the ground up and designed specifically for trackless virtual sets.
- Multi-Format Production: Voyager Trackless Studio offers full support for a range of formats, including HD/UHD/4K production, 12G and IP workflows, HDR, and wide color gamut.
- Simplified Workflows: With its blueprint-based logic, multi-language support, and remote operation (client-server), Voyager Trackless Studio reduces the complexity of virtual graphics and simplifies processes and workflows.
- Integration and Remote Control: Voyager Trackless Studio is part of the Ross ecosystem, enabling full integration with other Ross products and providing several different remote-control methods to choose from.
About Ross Video
Ross powers live video productions for billions of global viewers daily with the industry’s widest range of high impact, high efficiency solutions and services. Ross makes it easy to create compelling news, weather and sports broadcasts, engaging content for sports stadium screens, entertainment shows and rock concerts, educational institutions, legislative assemblies, corporate presentations and inspiring content for houses of worship.
Director of Communications, Ross Video
Phone: +1 (613) 698-9150