Ottawa, Canada, October 15th 2018 – Ross Video is pleased to confirm that we will again be participating in this year’s NAB Show New York, being held at New York City’s Javits Convention Center from October 17-18th 2018. The IBC Show in Amsterdam last month saw a record number of new innovations from Ross, and we’ll be debuting many of these new solutions in The Big Apple during the show – you can find us on booth N511 throughout.
This year’s event will see Ross focus on solutions for sports venue and broadcast studio control, and content creators will be able to see and learn more about the following powerful products:
- Carbonite Ultra – our all-new version of the hugely successful Carbonite switcher, offering 240% more processing power in a 1RU form factor.
- Ultrix-FR5 – the innovative, software defined routing/AV processing platform that can shrink five racks of traditional equipment into one 5RU unit.
- Pivot Cam SE – the latest 23x optical zoom compact video camera, offering great performance and value.
- Graphite – an all-in-one solution that combines a real Carbonite switcher with real XPression graphics, a new audio engine and rock-solid reliability.
- Inception – the world’s most flexible, story-centric newsroom computer system.
- Abekas Tria and Abekas Mira Replay – the multi-channel production server and powerful multi-channel replay system.
Ross is also delighted to announce that NAB Show New York will see the launch of an entire range of new storage solutions for live media and entertainment workflows – more news when the show opens and on www.rossvideo.com.
“At Ross, we are all about helping clients advance their live productions creatively, technically and from a business perspective”, comments Jeff Moore, Ross Video’s Executive Vice President & CMO. “We’ve got a lot of new technology this year that will show exactly that, along with a new announcement that I think people will be excited about.”
For more information on everything being demonstrated at the show, or to register for a meeting with one of our live production experts, please click here.
Ross Video is Smart Production
Ross powers video productions for billions of global viewers daily with the industry’s widest range of smart production solutions. Ross makes it easy to create compelling news, weather and sports broadcasts, engaging material for sports stadium screens, entertainment shows and rock concerts, educational institutions, legislative assemblies, corporate applications and inspiring content for houses of worship.
Ross solutions have impressed the audiences and marketing partners of NBC Sunday Night Football, Eurosport, BBC World, Google YouTube Space London and China’s eSports powerhouse VSPN. Ross delivers an unrivalled range of products and services comprising virtual studios, real-time motion graphics, cameras, robotic camera systems, production switchers, video servers, infrastructure and routers, social media management, newsroom systems and mobile live events.