Industry standard for GPI I/O control.
Today’s OB and REMI applications require equipment that is simple to configure, and at the same time provides the utmost flexibility in set-up and connectivity. The TXP-16 has become an industry standard for GPI I/O control. Found in the majority of OB trucks and flight packs, this device allows for simple button-enabled configuration of I/O – wet / dry. The front panel LEDs provide real-time status, making this the first choice for many of the industry EICs and broadcast engineering teams.
- 16 inputs and 16 outputs
- 16 front-mounted binding posts, each configurable as an input or an output
- Each input or output is configurable as wet or dry
- Wet inputs are polarity insensitive
- Wet voltage source may be internal or external (rear of front)
- LEDs indicate GPI status for inputs and outputs
- Ethernet-enabled GPI I/O frame for TSI-4000 controller
- Can be used standalone as a GPI router
- TCP/IP connectivity allows TXP frame to be located long distances from tally controller
- Optional expansion to 48 I/O (32 via rear panel)
- Device settings stored in non-volatile memory
- 1-year transferable warranty
TXP-16 16 inputs / 16 outputs Tally Control