Compact AES67 & ST2110 to MADI Audio Bridge
Compact, broadly interoperable, and flexible live audio-over-IP to MADI bridge.
Iggy-MADI is a compact, broadly interoperable, and flexible live audio-over-IP to MADI bridge. Iggy-MADI’s convenient form factor provides incredible flexibility to effortlessly deploy IP audio conversion wherever you need it in your studio, truck, on-stage, or in a fly-pack.
In a nutshell
- Compact audio IP node fits anywhere in your networking without needing a rack.
- Unparalleled channel density in a compact versatile form factor.
- Broad interoperability with proven AES67 and ST 2110 networking and open control.
- Robust flexible solution with redundancy built-in by design.
- Cost effectively and effortlessly satisfy your MADI audio IP conversion needs.
Don’t let bulky equipment and incompatible AES67 & 2110 implementations get in your way; get IGGY and get grooving!
|IGGY-MADI||IGGY MADI to AES67 Audio bridge
1 x MADI in/out via SFP Interface (SFP sold separately)
3 x GigE RJ-45, UART to USB for debug, Ref clock in/out
|GEAR-SHELF||1RU rackmount shelf for Newt and Iggy|
|GEAR-BRKT-EARS||“Ear” brackets for Newt and Iggy|
|GEAR-VESA100||VESA 100mm bracket mount kit for Newt and Iggy|
|SFP-MADI-850MM||Fiber 850nm Multimode MADI transceiver SFP|
|SFP-MAD-1310SM||Fiber 1310nm Single-mode MADI transceiver SFP|
|SFP-MADI-COAX||Coax (HD-BNC) MADI transceiver SFP|
|Iggy-MADI||Compact AES67 & ST2110 to MADI Audio Bridge||LEARN MORE|
|Iggy-AES16.16||Compact AES67 & ST2110 to 16 x 16 AES3 Audio Bridge||LEARN MORE|